- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = 8 - 10 Pancakes
Bacon lovers will go hog wild for these sweet and savory pancakes.
- 8 Slices Bar-S Bacon, Cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 Cup Shawnee Mills All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 Cup Braum’s Buttermilk
- 2 tbsp Braum’s Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp Griffin's Vanilla
- Griffin's Bacon Flavored Syrup
Cook bacon until crisp. Cool, then crumble.
In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, whisk buttermilk, melted butter, egg and vanilla. Whisk flour mixture into buttermilk mixture just until combined. You should have some lumps remaining.
Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle on medium heat. Pour ¼ cup batter onto hot pan, cooking about 2 minutes or until bubbles appear. Sprinkle crumbled bacon on uncooked side of pancake. Flip, then cook another 1 to 2 minutes.
Keep pancakes warm in oven, and serve with Griffin’s Bacon Flavored Syrup.