Bacon Wrapped Sausage Bites
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- 2 pkg Mountain View Smoked Sausage
- 1 pkg Bar-S Thin Sliced Bacon
- 2 T Head Country Championship Seasoning
- 4 oz Griffin's Original Syrup
- 4 oz Seikel's Old Style Mustard
- 4 oz Head Country BBQ sauce
- 1 box toothpicks
- 1 box parchment paper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Quarter the sausage links and cut sliced bacon slab in half. Wrap each piece of sausage with 1/2 slice of bacon securing with a tooth pick.
Sprinkle Head Country Seasoning on top of the wrapped sausages.
Place pieces on a sheet tray covered in parchment separating where any may be touching.
Put in a hot oven and allow 25-30 minutes for cooking.
Serve warm with ramekins' filled with Griffin's original syrup, Seikel's old style mustard and Head Country BBQ sauce.