Asian Peanut Noodles
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = 6
Feel like a chef when you make this recipe with a creamy, slightly spicy curry sauce.
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 cup stemmed and sliced JM shiitake mushrooms
- 1 piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 small shallot, finely diced
- 2 cups Hiland Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 cup nappa cabbage , shredded
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1/2 tbsp Cheatwood's Honey
- 1 small package Scissortail Farms chives, cut into 1/2 in slices
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 package Della Terra fusilli pasta, cooked al dente
- Scissortail Farms cilantro, chopped for garnish
- 2 Kize Peanut Butter Bars, crumbled
1. Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook the chicken breasts until browned. Add and saute the mushrooms, ginger and shallots until soft, about 3 minutes. Stir in the heavy cream and red curry paste, cooking 1 minute. Add the cabbage and carrots, cooking 5 minutes more.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the honey, chives, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper. Let cool slightly, and then toss over the noodles.
3. Top with cilantro and crumbled Kize Bars.