Slow Cooker Italian Mushrooms
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = 6
Four ingredients is all it takes to make these impressive mushrooms. They’re full of flavor, and are great on their own or on top of grilled steaks.
- 4 (8 oz) packages J-M Button or Crimini Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 sticks Hiland salted butter
- 1 bottle Diane's Legendary
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
1. Clean mushrooms, dry with a paper towel and place in a large slow cooker.
2. Melt butter in a small saucepan. Into the saucepan, pour in the oil from off the
top of the salad dressing so that you’re left with a little more than half the dressing
in the bottle. Using a teaspoon measure, add 3 tablespoons (9 teaspoons) into the
dressing bottle, recap and shake until all the cornstarch is mixed in and smooth.
3. Pour the cornstarch mixture evenly over the mushrooms, and gently stir with a
rubber spatula. Pour warm butter mixture over mushrooms, gently stirring to
combine. Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.