Food, Facts & Fun
Chicken Parm Sliders
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = 6
It’s everything you love about chicken parmesan - in a slider! These addictive little sliders are great for feeding a crowd. Make a pan of them, and watch how fast they go.
- 1 24 oz package Fast Fixin Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 package Braum's Potato Rolls
- 24 slices mozzarella or provolone cheese
- 1 25 oz jar Lovera's Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 stick Braum's Salted Butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup butter crackers, finely chopped in food processor
- 2 tbsp fresh Scissortail Farms basil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare chicken strips according to package directions.
2. Cut rolls horizontally in half. Place roll bottoms in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Spread half the
cheese slices over roll bottoms. Bake until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
3. Layer rolls with chicken strips, sauce and remaining cheese slices. Top with dinner roll tops.
4. In a small bowl, melt butter with garlic powder and red pepper flakes in the microwave, stirring
every 30 seconds until butter is melted. Add the cracker crumbs and parmesan cheese, and mix
5. Pour butter mixture over rolls. Bake until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Before serving,
sprinkle with fresh basil.