Food, Facts & Fun
Chocolate Chunk Pancakes with Honey-Cinnamon Syrup
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = Makes 8 Pancakes
Enojoy these Chocolate Chunk Pancakes with Honey-Cinnamon Syrup to bring the whole family around the table, and have them come back every morning wanting more!
- 1 pkg Shawnee Mills Whole Wheat Pancake Mix
- 1 1/4 cup Oak Farms Dairy Milk
- 1 tsp Griffin's Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 bar Bedre Dark Chocolate Bars, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Andrews Honey Bees Honey
- 1/2 cup Griffin's organic Pancake Syrup
- 1 tbsp Hiland Dairy Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
Prepare pancakes according to package directions, using egg and milk. Fold in chopped chocolate.
Pour pancake batter onto hot griddle, cooking about 1-2 minutes per side and flipping to cook both sides. Keep warm in an oven on lowest heat.
To make Syrup: combine honey, pancake syrup, and ground cinnamon in a small saucepan, heating through and stirring in melted butter. Serve warm syrup over pancakes.