Food, Facts & Fun
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = Makes two 8-inch pans
With only five ingredients, this easy dinner comes together quickly. Make two (8-inch) pans, freezing one for dinner another night.
- 1 Lb Greer's Ranch House Breakfast Sausage
- 16 oz Oak Farms Cottage Cheese, Small curd, 4%
- 8 oz Manicotti Shells
- 24 oz Spicy Sausage Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
With an electric mixer, combine sausage and cottage cheese, mixing on low speed until combined.
Stuff sausage mixture into uncooked manicotti shells. Place shells in a greased 9-by-13-inch pan or 2 (8-inch) pans. Top with spaghetti sauce.
Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Uncover, and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.