Food, Facts & Fun
Morning Breakfast Pizza
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
The best way to add some magic to your morning!
- 1 pkg Shawnee Mills Pizza Crust Mix
- 1/2 Cup hot water
- 1/2 Cup Hiland Sour Cream
- Head Country All Purpose Championship Seasoning to taste
- 1 2 oz Jar diced pimento, drained
- 4 ounces Bar-S Deli Style Sliced Ham, Chopped
- 4 slices Bar-S Thick Sliced Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Eggs
Make the pizza mix according to package directions. Divide it equally into four pieces, and roll out into thin ovals. Allow for rising of the dough while preparing the other ingredients.
In a small bowl mix together the sour cream, seasoning and pimento. Spread onto pizzas. Add ham and bacon, then top with cheese. Place the pizzas into a 375-degree oven for about 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and crack an egg onto the top of each pizza. Return to oven for an additional 5 minutes.