Food, Facts & Fun
Pimiento Cheese Bacon Burgers
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
This will soon be your new favorite burger. You’ll likely have leftover pimiento cheese, which is great on a sandwich or with crackers.
- 1 lb Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese , Grated
- 1 cup Mayonaise
- 1 (4 oz) can Diced Pimietos, Drained
- 2 tbsp Dianne's Hatch Valley Green Chili Sauce and Salad Dressing
- 1 lb Ground Sirloin
- 1 lb Ground Chuck
- 1 tsp Daddy Hinkle's Cracked Pepper and Sea Salt Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Daddy Hinkle's Original Meat Marinade (wet)
- 6-8 Braum's Hamburger Buns
- 1/2 Stick Braum's Butter, Softened
- 1/2 lb Bar-S Bacon
- Triple S Farms Green Leaf Lettuce
- Sliced Tomatos
- Red onion
In a medium bowl, mix together grated cheese, mayonnaise, pimientos and Diane’s sauce. Add more mayonnaise if necessary to make it creamy. Cover, and store in refrigerator.
In a large bowl, combine sirloin, chuck and Daddy Hinkle’s. Shape into 6 to 8 patties, and make an indentation with your thumb into each patty.
Preheat grill to high. Lower heat to medium-high, and grill burgers 4-6 minutes on each side, depending on how you like your burgers cooked. During last minute of cooking, top each burger with a scoop of pimento cheese. Remove from grill, and set aside.
Butter buns and warm on grill then assemble burgers, topping with bacon and garnishes.