Food, Facts & Fun
Grilled Chicken Summer Salad
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- 4 OK Foods 'Tenderbird' Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup Daddy Hinkle’s Original Seasoning, Wet
- 1 tbsp Garden Club Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Daddy Hinkle’s Original dry seasoning, Dry
- 12 oz baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Mint or Basil, Roughly Chopped
- 2 cups Triple S Farms Watermelon, Medium Diced
- 1 cup Cucumber, Thinly Sliced
- 1 cup Dianne's legendary Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Feta Cheese Crumbles
In a small mixing bowl combine the Daddy Hinkle’s original wet marinade with the Garden Club vinegar. Trim any fat from chicken breasts and place in a one gallon baggie with marinade solution. Allow at least one hour in the refrigerator, overnight is better.
Grill the chicken breasts while sprinkling with dry seasoning until cooked through. Allow them to cool completely before assembling salads.
In a large mixing bowl combine all remaining ingredients and toss gently. Arrange the salads and top with grilled chicken.