Food, Facts & Fun
Bacon and Eggs Deviled
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- 1 dz hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 T Granny's Bacon Drippings , softened
- 2 T Griffin's Yellow Mustard
- 6 T Garden Club Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 8 slices Greer's Ranch House Bacon
Cut eggs lengthwise.
Remove yolks and place in bowl. With a fork, mash yolks.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Chop bacon to small bits.
Fill the egg whites with the egg yolk mixture. Sprinkle with bacon bits.