Food, Facts & Fun
Keto Cobb Salad
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = 2
Many Made in Oklahoma products are Keto friendly, including this great summertime salad.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 slices Bar-S bacon
- 4-6 cups packed Scissortail Farms baby spinach
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning (from a salad dressing/dip packet)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Hiland heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Scissortail Farms chopped chives
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken until cooked through. Set aside.
2. Cool bacon until crisp. Cool slightly, then crumble.
3. Assemble salad by layering spinach, avocado, eggs, salt, pepper, blue cheese, chicken and bacon.
4. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad.
Note: This salad and be layered, or if you prefer a chopped salad, combine all ingredients and roughly chop with kitchen shears.