Food, Facts & Fun
Grilled Chicken Wings with Fresh Cucumber Relish
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = 4
Fresh herbs and a combination of smoky seasoning and Italian dressing elevate these wings.
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped Scissortail Farms fresh thyme
- 4 sprigs chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup Diane’s Legendary Italian Salad Dressing
- 2 teaspoons Head Country All Purpose Championship Seasoning
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup Boudreaux’s Wing Sauce
1. Combine garlic, thyme, rosemary and Diane’s dressing in a small bowl, mixing thoroughly. Divide this mixture, reserving half for a dipping sauce. Add the remaining mixture to a large resealable plastic bag.
2. Season chicken with Head Country seasoning. Add chicken wings to bag, seal and turn to coat. Chill at least 1 hour or overnight.
3. Prepare grill for medium heat. Remove wings from marinade and grill, covered, and turning occasionally, until golden brown and crisp, 20 minutes.
Fresh Spring Pickled Cucumber Relish
4 small cucumbers, sliced lengthwise
1 small white onion
½ cup rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon Cheatwood's Raw Honey
2 teaspoons sea salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1. Combine all ingredients into a small mixing bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight.