Food, Facts & Fun
Honey Mustard Glazed Ham
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
Make this sweet and savory ham the centerpiece of your Easter meal.
- 1 (approx. 10 pound) Schwab’s spiral-sliced smoked ham
- 1 cup Andrew’s Honey Bees raw honey
- 1/3 cup Griffin’s Butter Pecan Syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Hiland unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons Seikel’s Oklahoma Gold mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Scissortail Farms thyme
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the ham in a roasting pan, cut-side down, and pour 1/2 cup water into the bottom of the pan. Cover the pan tightly with foil. Bake until the ham is heated through, about 2 hours.
3. Combine honey, syrup, vinegar butter, mustard, thyme and salt in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat just until mixture begins to simmer, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees. Remove foil from pan, and brush about half the honey mixture over ham. Bake 15 minutes. Pull out ham from oven and brush with remaining glaze, cooking another 10 minutes or until ham is well-browned and bubbly. Be careful not to let glaze burn.