Food, Facts & Fun
Everyone will love this deep-dish square-cut pizza loaded with Oklahoma meats and cheese.
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- 2 packages Shawnee Mills pizza crust mix
- 1/2 lb Greer's Ranch House Bacon
- 1 lb Lovera’s Italian Sausage
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced thin
- 2 cups Lovera’s Old World Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Lovera’s Caciocavera cheese
- 1/3 cup Bar-S Ham, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare Shawnee Mills pizza crust mix, using 2 packages, according to package directions.
2. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Set bacon aside, and crumble when cooled. Drain grease.
3. In the same skillet, break sausage into crumbles, cooking over medium heat, about 8 to 10 minutes, or until fully cooked. Add bell pepper to sausage, cooking until slightly softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add pizza sauce to warm through.
4. Roll out dough slightly, then press into a greased 9-by-13-inch baking pan to fit bottom and 1 inch up the sides. Spoon meat sauce into crust. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon. Cover with grated cheese. Sprinkle with chopped ham. Bake, covered, for 25 minutes. Uncover, then bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until crust and cheese are golden brown.