Food, Facts & Fun
Honey Glazed Sweet and Salty Snack Mix
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = 12
Your guests won’t be able to stop eating this addictive snack mix.
- 2 cups Miller Pecan Co. Pecan Halves
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup mini pretzel sticks
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal (rice chex)
- 2 cups corn cereal (corn chex
- 1 stick Hiland butter
- 1 tsp Head Country All Purpose Championship Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Cheatwood's Honey
- 1/4 cup Griffin's corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp Griffin's vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Spray a large sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine pecans, popcorn, pretzels and cereals.
3. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, Head Country seasoning, honey and corn syrup. Microwave for 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir, then add vanilla. Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring to coat.
4. Spread onto sheet pan. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week at room temperature.