Food, Facts & Fun
Individual Christmas Fruit Cobblers
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
Individual servings of cobbler are made right inside coffee mugs. It’s a perfect ending to a holiday meal.
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Chopped Miller Pecan Co. Pecans
- 1/4 cup Shawnee Mills All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tbsp Braum's Butter
- 3 cups fresh or frozen mixed berries
- Braum's Vanilla Ice Cream
1. In a medium bowl, combine oatmeal, sugar, pecans, flour and cinnamon. Using a pastry cutter or two forks, add the butter to the flour mixture. Gently stir in berries, reserving a few tablespoons for serving.
2. Divide flour mixture between four heavy mugs. Divide and place berries on top of the flour mixture of each mug, reserving a few for presentation. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Fruit should begin to bubble and mixture will thicken slightly. Stir mixture. Serve with a scoop of ice cream and reserved berries on each.