Food, Facts & Fun
Lemon Butter Bars
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = 8
A hint of heat gives a unique twist to these lemon bars.
- 1 stick Braum's butter, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Shawnee Mills All-Purpose Flour
- 1 jar Suan's Scotch Bonnet Mango Lemon Fruit Butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Powdered sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar and flour. Pat into an ungreased 8-inch square pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, combine Suan’s lemon butter, eggs, sugar and baking powder. Mix thoroughly by hand or with an electric mixer for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour over hot crust. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Cool, then dust generously with powdered sugar.