Food, Facts & Fun
Layered Greek Salad Dip
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = 6
Eat it over salad greens, or serve as a dip with pita chips.
- 1 16 oz container hummus
- 8 oz Braum's Greek Yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp Scissortail Farms fresh dill, chopped
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tbsp Dianne's Signature Dressing
- 1 package Scissortail Farms spring mix
1. Spread hummus in an 8-by-8-inch dish.
2. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, garlic, dill and lemon juice. Spread yogurt mixture over hummus.
3. Top with cucumbers, tomatoes, feta cheese and olives. Sprinkle with salad dressing.
4. Serve with pita chips as a dip, or spoon onto Scissortail salad greens to serve as a salad.