Food, Facts & Fun
Cheesy Bacon-Beer Dip
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = 4
Dig into this delicious dip loaded with bacon beer and cheese!
- 1 lb Greer's Ranch House Bacon
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup Hiland Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp Seikel's Oklahoma Gold Mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Coop Ale Works Beer
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Hiland Heavy Whipping Cream
- green onions, thinly sliced
1. Cook bacon until crisp. Crumble, and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan on medium-low heat, combine cream cheese, sour cream,
mustard and garlic powder. Stir until cream cheese is melted and ingredients are
smooth. Stir in beer and cheddar cheese, stir until cheese is melted and heated through.
Add ¾ of the crumbled bacon and ¼ cup cream, stirring until dip is smooth.
3. Keep warm in a small crock on low heat. You can also store dip in refrigerator, and
reheat when ready to serve. Serve with remaining crumbled bacon and sliced green
onion. Dip is great served with pretzel bites, Bar-S sausages or fresh veggies.