Food, Facts & Fun
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = 4
Make your own summer ice cream flurries, and top with another favorite summer treat: s’mores!
- 1 pint Billy Goat Bourbon Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1 cup Hiland Original Soy Milk
- 12 mini marshmellows
- 1 Bedre Chocolate Bar
- 4 graham crackers
- 1/4 cup Miller Pecan Native Pecans
- 3/4 cup Braum's Hot Fudge topping
1. Preheat the oven on broil.
2. Blend the ice cream with the soy milk. Place in freezer while preparing other items.
3. Place the marshmallows on a foil-lined sheet tray in the broiler for a few seconds until
brown. Watch closely. Remove from oven, and set aside.
4. Crumble the chocolate, graham crackers and pecans.
5. Pour ice cream into cold mugs. Get creative and layer in the fudge, chocolate, graham
cracker and pecans. Top with the toasted marshmallows