Food, Facts & Fun
Suan’s Sweet Tomato Jam Bloody Mary
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = 4
Make a traditional Bloody Mary even better using Made in Oklahoma products. We kick up this iconic cocktail with hints of scotch bonnet, horseradish and tomato jam.
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp Daddy Hinkle’s Original dry seasoning
- 4 cubes Vault Ice
- 1 1/2 cups bloody mary mix
- 4 tbsp Suan's Sweet Tomato Jam
- 1 tbsp Suan's Scotch Bonnet Flavor Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp fresh horseradish, finely chopped
- 6-8 oz vodka
- 1 tsp Daddy Hinkle's Marinade Sauce
- Lovera's olives
- 4 celery stalks
1. Squeeze half the lime onto a small plate. Quarter the other half for garnish, and set aside.
2. Dip the rims of four (12-ounce) bar glasses in the lime juice. Sprinkle Daddy Hinkle’s dry seasoning on a second small plate, then coat the rims.
3. Crack the Vault Ice with a mallet, and place in glasses allowing it to temper.
4. In a blender combine the bloody mary mix, Suan’s Sweet Tomato Jam, Suan’s Flavor Sauce, chopped horseradish and vodka. Pulverize.
5. Pour into the glasses, splash each with a little Daddy Hinkle’s Marinade Sauce, and serve with Lovera’s olives, celery stalks and lime.