Food, Facts & Fun
Double Chocolate Waffles
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = 6
Make waffles even tastier with cocoa powder and dark chocolate. This fun treat makes breakfast feel more like dessert when topped with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and a cherry.
- 2 packages Shawnee Mills Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 cups Braum's milk
- 1 tsp Griffin's Vanilla
- 1/4 cup canola oil or melted butter
- 2 (2 oz) Bedre Dark Chocolate Bars, chopped
- Braum's Whipped Light Cream
- Braum's Chocolate Syrup
- Maraschino cherries
1. In a large bowl, stir together waffle mix, cocoa powder and sugar. Add milk, eggs, vanilla and oil or butter, and stir until combined. Chop 1 chocolate bar, then fold into waffle mixture.
2. Heat waffle iron. Pour mixture into waffle iron, filling to edges. Cook until waffle is set in the center and slightly crisp on the edges.
3. Top each waffle with Braum’s whipped cream, chocolate syrup, remaining chopped Bedre chocolate and a maraschino cherry.